петък, 18 февруари 2011 г.

New Thor Trailer


Posted by Ian Fayon 17. 02. 2011in News Chat
A new trailer for Thor has shown up online, and forgive me for being unprofesional but this calls for a GEEK SQUEEE! It’s good, more like the Thor I wanted to see, a big boisterous, wordy god, who seems completely out of place. Thor is one of the few marvel heroes I love so, yeah, this trailer has made me want May to be RIGHT NOW. Check it out guys!

So, what do you think? I think Chris suits the part so well. I still remember watching him play Kim on aussie soap Home and Away (I used to watch it all the time) and he was always pretty cool. I know one person who’s gunna be in the theater opening night; my girlfriend. She’s even going to dress up as a tiny adorable Thor for halloween. I will be conflicted.

ANYWAY, you guys excited for this??


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар